Today, Facebook for iPhone and iPod touch has been updated to version 3.3.3.
Included in this maintenance release of Facebook for iOS are the following enhancements:
- Improved reliability in chat and messages
- Improved notifications interface
- Fixed a memory usage bug
- Fixed some conditions which cause the application to crash
- Removed the text field for walls you can not post to
- Restored the ability to post on a Page where you are an admin
- Fixed a group photos bug
- Improvements to the Places feature
You can download the update directly to your iPhone or iPod touch by using the App Store icon, or you can dowload the application to our Mac or Windows PC (link) and iTunes sync it to your iDevice.
You can use the Facebook application on your iPad, however, this it is not a “Plus” application which means the app will not take advantage of the large display and the text and photos will look a little bit fuzzy when you use the 2x zoom feature of iOS on the iPad.