Today, Apple released iOS 8.4.1 for all current model iPhones, iPads and iPod touches.
Apple’s release notes for iOS 8.4.1 appear below.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
The iOS 8.4.1 release is available now as an over the air (OTA) update from your devices. Just go to:
Settings > General > Software Update to begin the install.