"Everything about Treo Pro -- from the hardware design to the packaging and accessories - embodies the elegant and simplified end-to-end experience that our customers expect from Palm," said Mark Halliden, managing director, Brazil, for Palm, Inc. "Businesses want the control and savings that Windows Mobile affords, in an innovative and elegant package that keeps their users happy. Treo Pro balances both."
The Treo Pro smartphone, based on the popular Windows Mobile platform, helps optimize business processes by effortlessly mobilizing users with enhancements to the Windows Mobile 6.1 platform, including:
- One-touch Wi-Fi button - Easy, fast Wi-Fi connection experience (802.11b/g).
- Ringer switch - Silences the device immediately.
- Screen saver - Lets users know at a glance - without turning on the device - what time it is and whether they have missed a call or have a new SMS/MMS message.
- New voicemail indicator - The center button flashes to let users know that a voicemail is waiting.
- Dedicated email and calendar buttons -- Fast one-button access.
For more details, visit the Palm website...