The installation of the meta-doctored webOS 2.1.0 install has completed!
Now the hard part – making sure everything is still working!
Update: All features and functions of webOS 2.1 appear to be working! Whoo-hoo!
On the agenda for the post software load is to:
1. See if I can log into one of my Palm profiles – Working!
2. Verify that webOS is running as expected – Working!
3. Connect to a Wi-Fi hot spot – Working!
4. Verify developer mode is on or can be activated – Working! (webos20090606)
5. Restore my Sprint PRL software – Working! (no update possible going forward)
6. Install the latest build of Preware – Working!
7. Apply some basic patches – Working!
8. Apply software tweaks from the webos-internals.org webOS 2 upgrade wiki post – Working!
9. Backup the Pre to my alternate Palm profile – Working!
10. Access the HP App Catalog, install software – Working!
11. GPS access – Working!