The update, who's official name is 4.7.3XT610.Verizon.enUS, is only a minor maintenance update rather than a full Google Android software upgrade.
This update addresses:
- Improved security with DigiNotar security patch.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Device will no longer lockup or reset after an Over the Air update.
- Device will no longer automatically power on after it has been powered off.
- Pressing the spacebar key will no longer cause the device to lockup.
- Improvements to keyboard backlighting.
- Smart Forwarding will no longer cause forwarded messages to remain in the Outbox.
And, any software update from Verizon wouldn't be complete without some new bloatware, so Big Red has thrown in new versions of their V CAST and VZ Navigator apps. I'm not sure why anyone is still using Verizon's GPS navigation software when Google Maps and Google Navigation work well and don't require the extra cost of an additional service on your monthly bill.
Anyway, you can read the official change log and directions on how to upgrade your Droid Pro on the Verizon website.