- Improves reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers
- Addresses performance of some image-processing operations in iPhoto and Aperture
- Addresses stability and performance of graphics applications and games
- Resolves a delay between print jobs
- Addresses a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an AirPort Extreme
- Resolves an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal
- Addresses an issue in which dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide
- Improves Bluetooth pairing with Magic Trackpad
- Add SSL support for transferring files with iDisk
- Resolves an issue syncing Address Book with Google
- Improves reliability of Ethernet connections
Flash Player plug-in
Impact: Multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player plug-in
Description: Multiple issues exist in the Adobe Flash Player plug-in, the most serious of which may lead to arbitrary code execution. The issues are addressed by updating the Flash Player plug-in to version 10.1.102.64. Further information is available via the Adobe web site at http://www.adobe.com/support/security/
To be fair to Adobe, Apple also plugged nine holes in their QuickTime software.
The 517MB update is available now via the Software Update control panel. You can read the full list of fixes and enhancements in Mac OS X 10.6.5 on the Apple Support website.