- Be a Palm-branded device running Palm OS 5.2.1 or later
- Be a Palm-branded device with the Palm enhanced PIM applications (Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Memos)
If you have an older Palm-branded device, the Treo 600, or some other Palm OS device that runs Palm OS 3.5 or later, you can use HotSync Manager 7.0.2 to sync your device with Microsoft Outlook only.
The following my list of tested devices and their sync status with Palm Desktop 6.2.2. Devices listed as Working should have no problems synchronizing PIM data with Palm Desktop 6.2.2. Devices listed as Outlook Only will only be able to sync data with Microsoft Outlook.
Palm OS 5.4.x Devices
- Palm Treo 700p - Working
- Palm Treo 650 - Working
- Palm TX - Working
- Palm LifeDrive - Working
- Palm Tungsten T5 - Working
- Palm Tungsten T3 - Working
- Palm Tungsten C - Not Working; Outlook Only
- Palm Tungsten E - Working
- Palm Tungsten T2 - Not Working; Outlook Only
- Palm Tungsten T (m550) - Not Working; Outlook Only
- Sony Clie NZ90 - Not Working, Outlook Only